Marnie helps families communicate better through speech and language therapy. To do so effectively, Marnie believes in:
- Providing a warm, nurturing, and supportive environment for clients and their families.
- Sharing all information with families so they can make informed decisions
- Involving caregivers in the therapy process, since parents know their child best
- Respecting that children develop at different rates
- Being patient that change sometimes happens slowly and at its own pace
- Keeping the lines of communication open and transparent to encourage collaboration
- Creative, flexible treatment options, suited to each individual's needs
- Maintaining high levels of skills to provide the best therapy
- Seeking out and listening to feedback from clients, the community, and families
- Developing innovative ways to improve services
- Making it as easy as possible for clients to attend sessions
- Balancing fun with good treatment outcomes.